Friday, January 14, 2011

Rubberphobia

I've been deemed the Lesbian Whisperer. I have had two relationships with log term lezzies. I'm not talking barsexuals, aka lezzies when drunk, but full on since they were in high school lezzies. One from last year, code named horse lady, got on a little hot retool recently. A retool is when a girl comes back to a familier man for a little boning up (pun intended). It's never intended to be a lasting thing. In fact you don't want it to be. There was a reason it didn't work out. But in a retool senario that reason was not the sex.

I have been keeping monogmous with current girl aka TallGirl. But Horse Lady got a retool a while back and it ended in condom failure. Woopsie! It happens. Be reasponsible and hope for the best. I do my part by sticking to track proven rubbers. Only the best Johnnies for this guy. But the squishy boot got stuck and out I came unwittingly. She freaked out. Way out! Lezzies of this order are rarley on the pill it seems. And the gay community has been hammered with a fear of the sickly cock. This epic freakout was way overboard. She ran out and that ended things.

Seriously, the Wang is an easy thing to keep clean. The perception that dudes are gross and let shit fester is something I take issue with. I could just as easily rant on about the creepy mystery of the vagina and spread the myth that girls have no clue and are often shoving random things up there And you wouldn't even know cus after all it IS a little sex pocket hidden from view.

But I guess I assume people are smarter than that. Ar least the ones I would bone. Call me crazy.

By the way; go with Duralube second skin. Trojans are flakey and don't get me started on Lifestyles. Good rubber is the only way to go. Don't assume the handouts at Family Planning are working for people. You can't return a faulty condom. Store credit at best.... Ewww.


- ReTool

No comments:

Post a Comment