Saturday, October 23, 2010

COCKBLOCKED BY A DEAD MAN.

So I've said this a million times before.  Whenever you make plans for something or try to prepare, SHIT NEVER WORKS OUT.  This played out for me last night.
Remember the wax I got like, two days ago?  The one I got JUST so I can have "crazy disgusting and filthy" sex?  Well ya.  Didn't happen.
The handsome Old Man and I went to a show last night.  A bunch of my friends were there.  One of my friends starts chatting with my dude, and asks if he has any siblings.  Turns out my dude had a brother who recently died.  When the show ended, Old Man booked it and went home.  I was HAMMERED as hell and texted Old Man, asking him what the fuck was going on.  Turns out he felt like shit because he was thinking of his brother?  wtf?  Cock(vag?)blocked by a dead dude.  Seriously, I'm like George Costanza.  This shit doesn't happen to anyone else.

On another note, I drunk texted dude from the Sunday night/hot dudes don't know how to fuck blog, apparently destroyed a bunch of shit at my work (I don't remember even going to my work), drunk added some people on Facebook, got semi nude in my room whilst drinking white wine straight from the bottle, and did some other stuff that my friends won't tell me about over text but insist on telling me face to face.  Blerg.

Update:  I found out from my friend that I apparently tried to get out of a moving car to hug someone goodbye, verbally harassed a Canadian, and showed everyone my panties (polka dot boy shorts).  Keepin' it classy, folks!

Update Update: A week before this whole shit went down, I met Old Man after the Giants beat the Phillies in game 1 of the playoff series, right (FUCK YES! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!)? We were both HAMMERED AS HELL. Old Man says a bunch of crazy shit, like how he's had a crush on me, and he's missed me, and how I WAS THE ONLY GIRL HE'S SLEPT WITH ALL YEAR. wtf? I'm not a sensitive woman, so I burst out laughing and told him how weird that was and asked why he told me this. He said he had a really weird year. So now it makes sense. I'm guessing the Old Man's brother died sometime this year and he hasn't been in the mood to chase the V. 

I am an ass and this Old Man hates me.

- Claptrap

1 comment:

  1. this was also the night you successfully double booked. what a pro! HAAAAA!!

    ReplyDelete