Sunday, October 24, 2010

second gayest post ever

just heard from a friend of a friend that the ex misses me and wishes we could still be friends. WHAT THE WHAT? excuse me, MOTHERFUCKER, what did you just say? you cheated on me probably multiple times, lied to my face, broke my heart into a million pieces, and you have the NERVE to say you miss me?!?! hey, NEWS FLASH asshole, when you fuck someone over and treat them like shit, you dont get to be their friend anymore. i mean how selfish can you be???? ARGHHHHH! ok enough ranting. :)

-pussy galore



A MESSAGE FROM CLAPTRAP:
I'm going to jump right in here and let everyone know that this "friend of a friend" was actually me and my ex-boyfriend, the same one my lady Pussy Galore speaks of in the "THE EXES" post. Carry on.


- Claptrap

No comments:

Post a Comment