Tuesday, October 26, 2010

over analyzing

so me and claptrap have a horrible tendency to over analyze EVERYTHING. especially when it comes to boys. we will literally spend hours on chat going over every nuance and word spoken by our respective dudes wondering and debating about what it all means. because let's face it, girls might be confusing, but boys can be just as frustrating to figure out!

ok so the last time i had hung out with main piece was last wednesday night. we had made plans to meet at benders but i showed up waaaay late (with side piece no less!) and by the time i got there he had to leave to meet up with other people. i also had people meeting me so i couldn't leave. we said goodbye and that was that.

i didnt hear from him on thursday and i waited till friday afternoon to give him a call. i was going to my friends store anniversary party later that night and wanted to invite him. i called, he didnt pick up, i left a message. i go to the party, have fun, and then it's saturday morning. no word from main piece. hmm. strange. ok no big deal. maybe something came up. saturday rolls by and now its sunday evening. STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM! what the fuck? why hasn't he called me by now?!?! is he mad at me? did i do something to upset him? WHAT IS GOING ON???? i talk it over with claptrap and she says to text him. so i do and then tell her:

me: Bah I just texted him
Am nervous now
That he will not write me back
claptrap: Oh man
What did you say?
me: I said hey how are you? Hope you had a good weekend. So rainy!
claptrap: I love it!
Dude that's super sweet.
He would be a monster not to reply to that.
me: LOL
claptrap: You should be worried bout if he's going to be cryptic or not.
Because he will respond.
me: Oh god
I forgot about that shit
That's almost worse than no answer at all
Like some bullshit answer
I'm supposed to figure out
Because at least with no answer
I know what's up
claptrap: Just wait. Maybe something bad happened.
Like he got hit by a car.
And hasn't been able to text.
me: LOL
Hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhaha
Dude
claptrap: Who knows man?!
HA I'm cracking up.
Maybe someone stole his phone from his tiny bicycling shorts.
me: I like how getting hit by a car is the better option
claptrap: HAHAHAH!

not that i would ever want ANYONE to be hit by a car but at least that would be a good reason for not calling!!! oh god, i'm horrible. anyways i'm confident he will text back because claptrap is a smart lady and knows what she's talking about.

........................

monday afternoon. STILL NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! okay i am officially depressed. and my brain is going into overdrive. i pick through every conversation we had, every interaction, how he was acting the last time we hung out, the possible reasons he could be upset with/ignoring me, i think maybe he's already over it, maybe he's upset because side piece crashed three of our hangouts/dates (thanks a lot SIDE PIECE! way to cock block me!!!!), then i think god dammit i fucking cock blocked myself, i obviously did something wrong and he hates me, and on and on and on and on!!!!! do guys do this shit?? or is this strictly a crazy girl trait?

i go about my day doing depressed girl things like eating fro-yo and doritos, sighing every 5 minutes, cleaning and doing laundry. while i'm doing laundry, i get a missed call. ITS FROM MAIN PIECE!!!!! AND HE LEFT A MESSAGE! he's sorry that he's been MIA and that he hasn't been in contact but he LOST HIS PHONE AND JUST GOT IT BACK!!!!! AND he came by my work two different days to see if i was working but i wasnt there. OMG! HOW SWEET IS HE?!?! i call him back and we make plans for the week.

he lost his phone. HE LOST HIS MOTHERFUCKING PHONE. i was mentally freaking out for two days because he lost his phone. it did occur to me that this might have happened but it was a far too logical and easy solution for my girl brain to comprehend. i like to do things the hard way. HA! over analyzing is no fun. i try not to do but i cant help myself! i feel ridiculous and crazy and am smiling like an idiot and of course he must never know the extent of my craziness. GOD I'M RETARDED!! ok big sigh! i'm happy now, or at least until the next uncalled for freakstorm that is my life. HAPPY TUESDAY!!

-pussy galore

No comments:

Post a Comment